Friday, July 16, 2010

ESCAPE to FREEDOM! :P

Hey guys!
SO sorry for disappearing!! its just that life was getting a bit busy for me =/..anyhow, I want to share this awesomely cool thing my cousin, my brother and I did yesterday!..We actually BUNKED our own home!:P
What happened was, we live in a joint house as in joint family system. So yesterday, we were hell bored at our place so we decided to go out and walk or do something less boring than just sitting around like dumb heads =/..so when the three of us went out, we changed our plan from just walking to the park, to catching a taxi cab and go to a gaming zone which was located at some distance from our home.
Fortunately I had money to afford our ridiculous plan. We took the risk and reached the gaming zone all alone. I called up my friend there and she joined us at the same place.
Unfortunately, the place was filled so we went to this nearby cafe. Amazingly, we had so much fun there even though we had less green notes; we managed somehow. Plus, we saw Asif Raza Mir there! :O Who is a renouned television artist here in Pakistan.
Well, then it was time for us to bade farewell to my friend and head back home before anyone could imagine where we were actually.
Luckily, we did not got busted and reached home safely on the right time before anyone having any sort of clue about it!
My cousin was really very glad to try sheesha (smoking) for the first time in her life! :D
IT WAS HELL OF TIME!! love you guys! ^.^

No comments: